Performance improvement for leaders and teams
We help leaders create great places to work through leadership coaching, building team excellence, and facilitating unique inclusion strategies.
Hints, Tips, and Dialogue. Join Our Mailing List
everyone deserves a great place to work
Ask anyone, “What’s it like to work in this organization?” The response we get most often is, “Depends on your boss.” Everybody should work in a “Great Place to Work.” That’s why our company helps make great leaders. If the boss is the company, then great bosses can make great companies. Or great agencies. Or great non-profits.
Overloaded and under pressure to deliver?
Want your employees to initiate and be more strategic?
Need to influence but don’t have position power?
Looking to align a team and make it even better?
Looking to make inclusion a positive, not a problem?
We’ve got some ideas.
How we help
- Handling political battles
- Coaching employees on counterproductive behaviors
- Focusing on strategic priorities
- Managing Executive Time and Overload
- Creating options when you are out of options
We help teams thrive by using a forward focus and by opening channels of transparency. We help leaders and teams:
- Build a base of trust and openness – the key team foundation
- Create compelling goals that unite and align
- Focus their efforts in an overwhelmed workplace
- Develop a continuous improvement mindset and approach
We have four unique methods in this area that help create a workplace that welcomes and stimulates all:
- Organizational Strategy for Inclusion
- Measures for Diversity and Inclusion
- An assessment tool to pinpoint where you are and where to go
- Coaching and Training for Unconscious Bias and Inclusion